Super Yummy Breakfast
4 x 300 ml
From time to time I like swapping my regular breakfast with a liquid one, which is a smoothie, as they call it.
Smoothies are not only super delicious but also super healthy, as long as you don’t overdo it with fruits and sugary liquids.
And on top of that, they’re pretty easy to make.
I always try new combinations. Sometimes the result is a delicious one, other times it’s super good, like the one this morning.
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds, soaked for 10 minutes in a glass of water (just enough time to prepare the rest of the recipe)
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
- 6 kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 ripe banana to sweeten it up
- 4 raw Brazilian nuts
- 1 apple
- 1/2 mango
- arils from 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated currant
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon barley powder
- 750 water
HOW TO DO IT:
Throw all the ingredients into a stand blender for a maximum of 2 minutes and everything is ready to “eat”!
Sometimes we drink beer from these mugs, sometimes we use them for our breakfast!
Give it a try and if you like it, please let me know in the comments.